Thursday, June 9, 2011

Online Inspiration: Madewell.com

This past winter when I was preparing for my trip to Australia and the stores were barren of anything resembling beach wear, I was pretty stuck on where to find some clothes to take with me. Luckily, Madewell delivered (literally!). Similar to their big-sister company J. Crew, Madewell carries simple, casual wardrobe staples that you will want to wear again and again. Case in point...I bought two of the Artisan T's (one in charcoal, one in light grey) that I continue to wear over and over again - dressed up with jeans, a light scarf and jacket on the weekend, or for lounging at night with a pair of sweats.

Today I found myself once again perusing Madewell and building a fantasy summer wardrobe. The inspiration? Meg Ryan's gorgeous beach house in Martha's Vineyard, featured in this month's Elle Decor magazine:






The wardrobe? Mix-and-matchable summer staples, all from Madewell.com:

My favourite Artisan T, in a fresh summer colour

Bamboula Market Tote

Colour Block String Bikini

Endless Summer Espadrille

Park Bench Fedora

Shady Lane Romper

Silk Canyon Skirt

Ticker Striped Tank

Widelegger Jean (also seen this week on Cup of Jo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment